Monday, October 01, 2007

Season's over for Ateneo

I didn't think I'm gonna blog about it. The Ateneo-La Salle rivalry proved to be very much alive last Sunday when 23,000+ fans trooped to Araneta Coliseum to witness the final battle between the two universities for a place in the UAAP Season 70 finals. A lot of people didn't get in because tickets were sold out even days before. I am not an Atenista, also not a Lasalista. So whichever team wins is really a non-issue. I have a lot of friends in Ateneo but I wanted DLSU to win more than ADMU. Not because of the school, but simply because they are the better team. They are good offensively and excellent defensively. It's funny because people were thinking I was rooting for Ateneo because it's just beside Miriam College. Since when did proximity become the basis for choosing what team to cheer for?


ALSO,


The Shakey's V-League is back!






No comments: