Monday, September 24, 2007

This is why i wasn't there.

I saw Elliott Yamin at Glorietta which was the reason why I wasn't at Mae's birthday party. I think almost all of our college friends were there (Mae's party). I didn't quite have a hard time making up my mind where to go. C'mon. Seeing Yamin in person and hearing him sing with his phenomenal voice (for free) was kind of a once in a lifetime experience. And I just don't feel like going home drunk that night. I lost count of how many times I've done that. Plus, my aunt gets paranoid everytime I'm still not in our house past 10pm. She doesn't get angry. She just starts asking questions. As much as I would love to give her peace of mind by patiently answering where I am or what I'm doing or who I'm with, I hate being bugged.


To Mae, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'll make it up to you guys next time. Pwamis. :)

2 comments:

nanassetta said...

You made a good choice! I love Elliott Yamin's voice.

Anonymous said...

i knooowwww! hahahaha! thanks for dropping by.