Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Reunited with MC classmates

I think I have to post another entry coz I'm starting to get tired of seeing Erap's face dead on whenever I open this blogspot account. Talking about Erap, I personally think that whether his trial was fair or unfair, he's still guilty of plunder. That fact is brighter than sunshine. So some people should stop whining about it and move on with their "clean" lifestyles.

ANYWAY.

Got together with some of my ex-classmates last weekend. It has been so long since we saw each other. It's nice to meet up once in a while and try to catch up with one another. I couldn't pass it up cause Ton was there. And she was even the one who texted me that there would be a mini reunion. She asked me through text if I was already on my way, which was weird because I didn't know about it until when she texted. We only see her once in a million days.

Inah, Czaira, Gareth, Nica, Ciends, and Krystle were also present. It was fun. More pics on my Multiply site. It's on Photos (Album: September 15, 2007)

No comments: